http://www.whistlinjacklodge.com - Just 27 Miles east of the Chinook Pass Scenic Byway summit along WA State Route 410 sets Whistlin' Jack Lodge & Resort. Built in 1931, the original lodge that served as a waypoint for weary travelers along the route was purchased by the Williams Family in 1957 and transformed to what has become a world class tradition in mountain hospitality.
The lodge that exists today was built around the original building and relics of the old historic lodge can still be found through-out the building today, including the old original natural stone fireplace found in the Fireside Lounge.
Whistlin' Jack Lodge today is a favorite getaway for those Mount Rainier/Chinook Pass area travelers and tourists looking for a Mountain Retreat which is centrally located on the Naches River between the summit of Chinook Pass and Yakima Washington.
Accomodations at the Lodge include:
* Cabin, Cottage and Bungalow Rentals
* 8 Unit Riverside Motel
* Northwest Cuisine Riverfront Dining
* Fireside Cafe & Lounge
* Premium Yakima Valley Wines
* Live Entertainment
* Banquet Room for Weddings, Business Conferences, Seminars, Reunions
* Unique Gifts, Souvenirs & Collectables
* 24-Hour Shell Gas Station
* Grocery Store
* Cliffdell Delicatessen
* Chinook Pass Hiking and Trail Maps
* Chinook Pass Fishing and Hunting Pamphlets
* Local Camping/Campgrounds
* Chinook Pass Weather Web Cam on the website
Visit our Website and Blog about Whistlin' Jack Lodge or sometimes known as "Whistling Jacks" at http://www.realtytoursnorthwest.com/yakimarealestateblog/whistlinjacklodgeresortonchinookpasswavideotour for information about the greater Yakima Valley Area and Video Tours of Homes for sale on Chinook Pass.